- Jared graduated from ISU in Mechanical Engineering
- We got married!
- We went to New York City(the highlight of which, for Jared, was a Yankee's game)
- Jared was offered a job in Twin and we moved
- The transmission on Jared's truck went out and we bought our first vehicle together
- We got to teach our first primary class : ) (always an adventure)
- I was pregnant but miscarried
- I graduated with a degree in Pre-Law
- I got a job as a paralegal
- We bought a house(and a lawnmower, shovel, rake, hoses, fertilizer, bark chips, flowers, sprinklers, washer, dryer, paint and everything else that comes with a house : )
Seriously, it is amazing how many milestones we crossed in one year! We are very blessed to have so many good things happen in our life.
Right now, we are just staying busy with work, taking some fun community ed classes, and training for a marathon in August. Well, Jared is training for the marathon- I think I am going to start off with a half-marathon and try for a marathon next year. It is definitely a challenge for both of us. We are cross-training with lap swimming, which does a great job of making every muscle in my body sore every time I go. It is a good workout, though. I also got my own golf clubs a couple of weeks ago! And yes, I made sure they were cute. : ) Even though I am not a very good golfer, I love going, and I am getting much better. Jared is really a great teacher and has been very patient with me. I am still working as a paralegal in the same law firm, and LOVE it! I honestly never thought I would love any job, but I do. I work with great people, deal with interesting cases, and have a great boss.
Whew! Is that enough blogging for now Brit? : )
5 comments:
Yay you are here! It's about time. Now just put up some pictures but I must admit you got a background on here so I'm impressed. I'm jealous you have your own golf clubs! Maybe you'll have to become my teacher, Derek isn't very patient and we usually both give up. Loves and miss you!
Totally didn't scroll down enough to see your picture. Good Work. I'll get off your back. Haha
Hey! I was looking at Brit's blog and found yours. What is your email address so that I can send you an invite to mine.
Oh, by the way, my email is beckster2382@hotmail.com so that you can email me your address.
Hi Melody! I just found you through Brit's page too. Good luck with golfing. I just started too and I'm not very good either. I get pretty excited when I get a 'double bogey' because at least it has a name. haha.
Post a Comment