Thursday, August 28, 2008

News!

Ok, I have waited plenty long to officially announce this... I'm pregnant! So far everything is looking good and last week we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. The baby is due on March 2nd and we are very excited! Time is flying! I find it hard to believe that I am almost 14 weeks! I'm not showing yet, but I'm going to enjoy that while it lasts. : )

13 comments:

Noelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you both. You have to keep us up to date...so if you're 14 weeks, then you get your ultrasound in like 6 weeks or so...CRAZY! You are going to love being a mom...good luck and enjoy the pregnancy - it seems like forever during it but in no time you are going to have a sweet little baby in your arms!

Skye said...

Congratulations Melody!!!! That is such good news. I am so happy for you both. I can't believe you are 14 weeks along, that is awesome. Only a month and a half until you find out what you are having. You are going to be such a good mom. Keep us updated on your new exciting adventure!

Johnson Family said...

That is so great Melody!!! Congratulations! Have you been sick at all? I remember a lot of smells making me sick. But it is so worth it. You will not believe how much you can love such a little person, but you will. You will have to keep us posted on what you are going to have. I am so excited for you. Congratulations again!

Catherine said...

Alright, Miss Melody, you are in big ol' trouble for not telling me you had a blog when we were in Howe together! ;) More importantly, congrats! I didn't even know you miscarried, and here you are pregnant again. That's wonderful news! Ruthanne and I both have blogs, but took them private, so will you send me your email address so that I can invite you to view our blog and I'll let Ruthanne know, too. Eric gave me Zane's email yesterday, but didn't mention you had a blog. It will be fun to stay in touch with you better!

Catherine said...

Here's my email address so you can send me your email.
catherine.reed.4@gmail.com

Anne and Wayne said...

Congratulations, Melody and Jared!! We are really excited for you. And, we are happy to know that you also have a blog, you sneaky person you. Another way for family to keep in touch.

Kristen said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy and the blog!

Heather said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!! I'm so excited for you! What's your e-mail so I can add you to my blog? Mine is austin_ruthanne@hotmail.com.

Brooke said...

Congrats! Being a mom is the best thing in the world!

Julie said...

Yeah! I wish I was there to plan a baby shower for you, grrr! Love you,

P.S. Post more pictures I miss your face, I need to see that growing belly! Even though it probably dosn't show yet, it will!

~~~Chase and Cortney~~~ said...

CONGRATS! i have to say, i remember being at the beginning of it all and thinking i still had forever to go and that i would go by slow ! but what do you know, i have three weeks left! ITS CRAZY! we are having a girl as you saw on the name poll! but i am so happy for you! enjoy every minute of it! Trust me the third tri cant go by fast enough and you get miserable, but luckily you dont have to deal with the heat! :)

hmmm said...

oh my goodness! i am so happy for you!!!!! yay! keep us all posted.......