I went to my weekly check-up this morning, not sure what to expect.
I have felt an urgency for this baby to get here, I assume baby is impatient and wants to be here NOW for some reason. But at my last appointment, my measurement was smaller than it should have been, and I started to wonder if having the baby early was a good idea or not
My Dr. is out of town, and I saw the Nurse Practitioner today. She measured me and my measurement was perfect(just over 37), heartbeat was great(160), etc.
She also checked me and I'm dilated to a 3 and 50% effaced! I was happy to know that something was being done by all the contractions I've been having sporadically lately.
So this baby could be arriving anytime. Literally. Or it could be a few days. I think a pedicure may be in order?
The veil has felt very thin lately. I can feel the baby in our home, and I'm grateful for this sweet, calming spirit. What a perfect addition to our family. I know our kids can feel it, too, and they gravitate toward that peace.
I am 37.5 weeks, due July 19th, just waiting to see what happens... and SUPER excited to hold this little one in my arms!!
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you guys! I will be in Idaho the end of this month so hopefully I will get to meet your new addition.
Post a Comment