Yesterday I went to the doctor for my check-up. It was just one of the quick, routine ones, but it is always fun to hear the baby's heartbeat. This kid does NOT stay still, though, and everytime the Doctor would get close enough that we would catch the heartbeat for a second, it would move. It took him a couple of minutes to finally pin the baby down to listen to the heartbeat. When I had my ultrasound at 7 weeks the same kind of thing happened. The ultrasound tech thought it was hilarious because it was just bouncing all over the place. If that is any indication of the kind of energy this baby will have, I better rest while I can! I think that it is amazing that such a tiny little thing can have so much personality already and that I can already care so much about it.
Oh, and we finally dug out our camera and I will be posting pics soon!
5 comments:
How exciting that you are going to be a new mommy soon. There truly is so much joy in pregnancy, hearing the heartbeat, feeling little kicks, and just knowing the miracle that is growing inside you! :) Enjoy it!
When I was pregnant with Ethan, I hardly felt him move at all. I wondered if he was okay and if he'd be okay or weird when he was born. I can't get him to sit still for one second now! Even when he sleeps, he moves all over the bed.
I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to find out what the little nugget is. I am guessing it's a girl and I did cast my vote. Paige needs a little girl cousin to play with. I am sure she, along with all of us will be excited whatever it is. Hope all is well and you are enjoying every little moment. It passes all to quickly. Love ya!!
Don't you just love hearing their little heart beat and learning about their personalities before they are even here. Keep us updated, I can't wait to find out what you are having!
I work Friday night and Saturday morning so maybe Saturday night I can see you! I sure hope so I'm missing my bumpkin time! Love you!
Post a Comment