Wednesday, October 29, 2008

8!!

8 shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy (although it has gotten a little scandalous these days)
2. Private Practice
3. Pushing Daisies
4. Dancing With the Stars
5. Fringe
6. Bones
7. CSI (all of them)
8. One Tree Hill

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Applebees
2. The Olive Garden
3. Ming's
4. Sakura
5. Red Lobster (I actually don't like seafood, but the biscuits and aztec chicken are great)
6. El Cazador
7. Johnny Carino's
8. Texas Roadhouse

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Did lots of laundry
3. Made steak fajitas for dinner (yum!)
4. Worked on the monthly primary newsletter I have to get done by Friday
5. Wrapped the Christmas presents I have already gotten for Jared (I know, I can't believe I am so far ahead either)
6. Caught up on my shows online
7. Did more laundry, and got all of it done... seriously, EVERYTHING!
8. Wrote in my journal

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. My date with Jared tonight!
2. Ballroom dancing classes that start this Saturday!
3. Spending my $50 :)
4. My birthday!
5. The election saga to be over
6. My next Dr.'s appointment- I just can't get enough of listening to her heartbeat, etc.
7. Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year's
8. Buying more baby stuff

8 things on my wish list:
1. A healthy, full-term baby girl.
2. $1/gallon gas.
3. Milk chocolate becoming healthy for us.
4. That I could go skiing this year.
5. More money to buy more stocks and real estate right now while prices are down.
6. A plane and pilot's license so we could visit family whenever we wanted, and we could just go pick up Zane and his family so I could spoil those kids rotten, chat with my big sis & get one of Zane's awesome hugs.
7. There were a few more meals on my menu pallet (getting a little bored with the same things) & that I had all the ingredients and cooking equipment to make anything I wanted to.
8. My house, laundry and cars stayed clean on their own!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I learned so much about you, Melody. I want a plane and a pilot's license (and free fuel for the plan) so I can go visit family anytime, too. We have great families, don't we? :)

Brittany said...

You're so cute! I'm stealing it cuz I'm bored and need something fun to do. I love you and Happy Birthday on Sunday! I will be calling you so you better answer your phone!

Karen said...

I wish gas was $1 too! That would be great.

Kristen said...

I am so in agreement with you on the scandalous Grey's. I love that show, but have to turn it off for parts. I wish chocolate was good for you too.

Julie said...

HapPy BiRthDay! LuV You GirL!