You look good Mel! I can't wait to see you this week! Merry Christmas!
And you are still as cute as ever! It was so fun talking to you on the web cam the other day!
What's your email and I will send you the pictures of my dress!
Melody! I found you! congrats on your baby coming so soon! that is so great! being a mom is the best!
So i totally remember being like that! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You look good Mel! I can't wait to see you this week! Merry Christmas!
And you are still as cute as ever! It was so fun talking to you on the web cam the other day!
What's your email and I will send you the pictures of my dress!
Melody! I found you! congrats on your baby coming so soon! that is so great! being a mom is the best!
So i totally remember being like that! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment