I have to say she looks like a Daniels in most of those pics. Of course I don't know the Callister family well enough to see them in her. She looks perfect and I bet you are enjoying every minute with her. I can't wait to hold her. Those pics with Logan and Paige are so precious you will have to get me a copy. Hope all is going well for you. I will have to give you a call. Love ya!!
She's a keeper! I'm so glad we got to come down and visit yesterday! I might be down more often just to love her! I still can't believe how happy and perky you are you don't even act like you just had a baby! Love ya!
Lol. As I was scanning down through the pictures I was thinking, "She looks like a Callister." I guess having both sides of the family claim her is a good thing. We're looking forward to when we can see her in person but for now thanks for posting the pics!
8 comments:
I have to say she looks like a Daniels in most of those pics. Of course I don't know the Callister family well enough to see them in her. She looks perfect and I bet you are enjoying every minute with her. I can't wait to hold her. Those pics with Logan and Paige are so precious you will have to get me a copy. Hope all is going well for you. I will have to give you a call. Love ya!!
She's a keeper! I'm so glad we got to come down and visit yesterday! I might be down more often just to love her! I still can't believe how happy and perky you are you don't even act like you just had a baby! Love ya!
Lol. As I was scanning down through the pictures I was thinking, "She looks like a Callister." I guess having both sides of the family claim her is a good thing. We're looking forward to when we can see her in person but for now thanks for posting the pics!
She is beautiful. Congratulations! I'm glad to hear everything went well.
She is so beautiful. Not all babies look that cute when they're first born, but she does!! Congrats!
She is such a beautiful little girl! Congratulations again. I can't wait until I can see her in person :)
She is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait until we can see her in person. Make me baby hungry to see those pict!
Congrats - she's perfect. Good luck with the mom thing. You'll do great!
Post a Comment