Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A few random things...

These were pictures I took after Emma's first bath- she was not sure what to think...








Hanging out with dad during his lunch break...








Tummy time...




This was the little christening bonnet that came with her blessing dress we thought was funny to put on her...




Her favorite position and place to sleep. Yes, that is our bed, and we are trying to convince her that her bed is more comfortable. :)




She LOVES cuddling up with her dad to sleep...




Emma after church last Sunday wearing one of the dresses that my Aunt Marjean made for me and I wore when I was a baby.





9 comments:

Connie said...

She is so adorable. I wish you lived closer so we could see her (I mean you guys) more often.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute, I alreasy miss y'all so much we need to do something together again.

Johnson Family said...

Holy cuteness!!! She really is such a doll. I bet every time you see her you just want to give her a bunch of kisses.

Brittany said...

She's so dang cute! I can't wait to hold her next week again!

Noelle said...

Emma is absolutely beautiful...you guys do good work:)! I love the picture of her sleeping with her arms above her head...how cute is that!?!

Skye said...

What a cutie pie! That smile just melts your heart. Hopefully I will be able to see her in real life soon!!!

Catherine said...

I remember Aunt Marjean made Ruthanne a dress just like that one. Emma looks so precious in it!

Julie said...

So cute. I love that little dress. She looks so confused after her first bath!

Karen said...

Aunt Marjean made cute dresses! I wondered if that was her handiwork! Love the pictures of Emma and Jared. So sweet.