Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Half-Birthday, Emma!


Today is Emma's "half-birthday"! I can't believe she is already 6 months old! We celebrated with a check-up and her first graham cracker. Emma is now 27 inches tall and 14.5 lbs. Still in the 90th percentile for height and 25th percentile for weight. The Dr. said she is healthy and doing well. Oh, and she LOVED her graham cracker! We love you, baby girl! Thanks for being so patient with us while we figure out this whole parenting thing!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I know a lot of people say that girl looks like her daddy, but I have known you long enough and seen enough pictures of my cute cousin as a baby to see so much of YOU in her, Mel. Either way, she sure is gorgeous...and obviously very smart since she already like graham crakers!

Unknown said...

she is so adorable melody!! We need to get together again soon for a little mothers group