Went to the Dr. today... I am dilated 1 cm, 30% effaced and cervix is completely soft. However, my Dr. gave me the option of scheduling an induction anytime after Sunday(39 weeks), so I went ahead and scheduled it for Monday night. My sister leaves on her mission on Wednesday and I want her to be able to meet him before she leaves so much!
Since I have progressed so much already, I have really good odds of going into labor on my own, which I prefer to do. But I'm sure it couldn't hurt to try some natural induction ideas, so if you have any suggestions or things that worked for you, let me know! :)
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you!!! I wish I had some good ideas, but I try not to go into labor...ha..ha.. I have heard foot massages, especially rubbing in between the ankle and heel can make you go into labor. Plus it feels really good on your tired feet. I would let Jared know you need a pedicure ASAP.
Good luck Melody, I'm so happy for you! That's awesome that Kelsi will meet him before she leaves! I've also heard that pedicures do the trick, if I'm not mistaken I believe that's what put Becky into labor both times!
Post a Comment