Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Beauty Has Its Price

Not the first, and I'm sure it won't be the last time Briggs gets to be a princess with his sisters! :)

They were having so much fun playing dress-up with their cousin Aubrey.

Briggs is 8 months old and still so sweet and happy.

He loves to tease, giggle and smile.

He loves to rock, jump, headbang and swing his arms around. (I think we might be in trouble when he gets mobile)

He has no desire to crawl, but he wants to stand and walk NOW. When I try to put him down in sitting position, he often locks his legs so I can't. I started to just put him in front of the couch when he does that, and he can stand with a little support from the couch for upwards of 10 minutes. It's pretty cute, and he is so proud of himself!

No comments: