Monday, August 20, 2012

Best Friend

My little sister has been on her mission for almost a year! Which is past the halfway point! I always miss her, but this week I'm REALLY missing her. There is something special that can't be replaced about your first best friend, the one who literally knows every detail of your life and loves you unconditionally. A couple of picture of us that I came across...




Lately, my girls have been reminding me of Kelsi and I when we were younger...
Trying on some clothes from a cousin- we love hand-me-downs! I remember how excited Kelsi and I would get when we got a big bag of hand-me-downs like that. We would try on EVERY single thing and model them, spending hours with each other.

B
They also love any kind of dress-ups, and my mom bought them these sunglasses the other day. This was their first time showing Jared. Kind of felt like deja vu because Kelsi and I would go school shopping with my mom and then we went home and tried everything on for our dad and brothers to see.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Sisters are our first best friends!!

Karen said...

I remember those two cute girlies in those first pictures! So cute!