I'm also grateful that I can continue to educate myself daily. It is amazing the amount of knowledge you can glean through books and the internet. I also learn a lot from the people I meet and the experiences I have.
23) I am grateful for my family. I was able to spend some extra time with my mom, sister and brother today. My mom and I drove to Utah to help Kelsi as she shopped for wedding dresses. It was fun to see her dressing up and so excited. I am grateful to have a sister, she is pretty special to me. Michael is a lucky guy. And she is lucky to have him, too.
24) I am grateful to be a mother. Today was not particularly glamorous or exciting, but it was good. I was able to spend quality time with each of my children. I was able to hear about their day. I was able to go to a Halloween party at pre-school. I was able to cook for my children(my first ever "throw away meal"). I was able to read scriptures with them, say prayers with them, and tuck them into their beds. I am grateful to go to bed tonight knowing that they will have food to eat in the morning, a school to go to, clothes to wear and knowing that they are so very loved. I know Heavenly Father loves me because He sent these children to our home.
25) I am grateful for visiting teaching. It is one of my favorite callings. I am always so grateful and blessed by those that I not only visit, but also a huge amount by those I am partners with and those that I visit. I'm always amazed to learn that everyone is going through something, just have to get to know them.
26) I am grateful for holidays! I love having an excuse to do things out of the ordinary and routine. I try not to stress out about making it be "perfect" because they never will be Pinterest worthy and that is more than ok with me. It is about togetherness and making memories instead. I am looking forward to the extra family time and the silliness and fun(and likely tantrums and tears that go along with sugar overload ;) that will be a part of it. Happy Halloween!
27) I am grateful for family history work. Jared and I have been learning so much about ourselves and each other as we have been trying to make progress withing our family lines. We were able to go do baptisms for the dead this afternoon and it was great. I love being in the temple, especially when it is for family.
28) I am grateful for the people in my life. My husband, my children, my parents, Jared's parents, my siblings, Jared's siblings, my friends, my ward members. I am influenced greatly by so many good people and I believe that so much of who I am is because of those around me. Heavenly Father has placed me very specifically in situations and with people to learn the things He wants me to. I'm trying to listen and take in all the things that I have the opportunity to.
23) I am grateful for my family. I was able to spend some extra time with my mom, sister and brother today. My mom and I drove to Utah to help Kelsi as she shopped for wedding dresses. It was fun to see her dressing up and so excited. I am grateful to have a sister, she is pretty special to me. Michael is a lucky guy. And she is lucky to have him, too.
24) I am grateful to be a mother. Today was not particularly glamorous or exciting, but it was good. I was able to spend quality time with each of my children. I was able to hear about their day. I was able to go to a Halloween party at pre-school. I was able to cook for my children(my first ever "throw away meal"). I was able to read scriptures with them, say prayers with them, and tuck them into their beds. I am grateful to go to bed tonight knowing that they will have food to eat in the morning, a school to go to, clothes to wear and knowing that they are so very loved. I know Heavenly Father loves me because He sent these children to our home.
25) I am grateful for visiting teaching. It is one of my favorite callings. I am always so grateful and blessed by those that I not only visit, but also a huge amount by those I am partners with and those that I visit. I'm always amazed to learn that everyone is going through something, just have to get to know them.
26) I am grateful for holidays! I love having an excuse to do things out of the ordinary and routine. I try not to stress out about making it be "perfect" because they never will be Pinterest worthy and that is more than ok with me. It is about togetherness and making memories instead. I am looking forward to the extra family time and the silliness and fun(and likely tantrums and tears that go along with sugar overload ;) that will be a part of it. Happy Halloween!
27) I am grateful for family history work. Jared and I have been learning so much about ourselves and each other as we have been trying to make progress withing our family lines. We were able to go do baptisms for the dead this afternoon and it was great. I love being in the temple, especially when it is for family.
28) I am grateful for the people in my life. My husband, my children, my parents, Jared's parents, my siblings, Jared's siblings, my friends, my ward members. I am influenced greatly by so many good people and I believe that so much of who I am is because of those around me. Heavenly Father has placed me very specifically in situations and with people to learn the things He wants me to. I'm trying to listen and take in all the things that I have the opportunity to.
No comments:
Post a Comment