1. What is your husband's name?...........Jared John Daniels
2. How long have you been married?..........1 and 1/2 years
3. How long did you date?.......... We dated 8 months and were engaged for almost 4 months before we got married.
4. How old is he?.........27
5. Who is taller?..........Jared, by several inches.
6. Who can sing best?.........Definitely Jared. He is always singing around the house and in the car. Emma bounces around everytime she hears him sing, and doesn't do that for me, so I'm assuming her vote would be for him, too.
7. Who is smarter?..........Depends, we have different strengths. He is brilliant at math, science, finance and fixing anything.
8. Who does laundry?..........Me, but he always help me fold and hang up stuff.
9. Who pay bills?..........Me, but we do the budget together.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?..........Jared.
11. Who mows the lawn?..........We both do. I hate weed-eating, so I normally mow the lawn while he does the weed-eating.
12. Who cooks dinner?..........Both of us. I probably cook dinner a little more, but Jared loves to cook and he is much more creative than I am.
13. Who's the first to admit that they are wrong?.......... People actually do that? : ) We are both very stubborn, so it is a toss up.
14. Who kissed who first?.......... We don't really agree on this story or the story of who said I love you first. He says he just went 90% so I technically kissed him.
15. Who wears the pants in the family?.......... Jared does a great job of letting me think I am in charge. He is content to let me unless something comes up that he disagrees with. So once in a while, I have a day where I realize I'm not really the boss, but most days I get to think I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment