Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My new baby!

I saw this on a friend's blog... the website to do this is makemebabies.com. I thought it would be good to see what we were getting into! Don't worry, I stopped after doing three of these(the others are in the posts before this), but it was sure fun!



2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

That is one cute baby!!! You and Jared are going to have adorable kids. I am excited to see your little Emma! :)

Julie said...

Hey!? Where is my comment??? I wrote one awhile ago, it must not have gone through. Well what I said was that those pictures are just proof you two are going to have very cute kids. Not that we didn't already know you were going to have cute kids.

It was nice to talk to you today.

...Still waiting for those belly photos... patently... ;-)