
Jared thinks he can win the biggest belly contest, but no matter how much he tries to stick it out I still win. :)


This one is my favorite!
We have been meaning to get some pictures taken for several weeks, and we got a few yesterday. Connie, my sister-in-law, took them for us, and she does a great job.
6 comments:
Your title says picS and there is only one pic! I want to see more lol!
LOVE IT! You look great! You are such a cute pregnant lady!
I will wait till she is born to hold her. I have had my fair share of "holding" babies. Good call on that one though. I am glad you like the pics you guys are so cute. Tell Jared I found Logan on the roof of our suburban today. He thought he was pretty funny. This was as I was comming out of the church after an activity and I told them all to get IN the car.
You look really good Melody. You may not think so, but you don't look 37 weeks. I am so excited for you. Emma will be here before you know it. :)
That's better! You are so cute prego. Not fair you stayed small!
I love that first picture it is hilarious! but seriously you dont even look that big for being 9 months pregnant! Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment