and you came back to take a picture? you're brave - i don't do snakes!
I literally got the heebie-jeebies when I saw that picture (that is a full body shudder in case you were wondering :-) All I can say is YUCK!
I have to agree, I wouldn't have come back to get a picture. I can only imagine the chills that must have crawled down your spine!!
Yuck!
Did you freak? haha, at least he's little
Post a Comment
5 comments:
and you came back to take a picture? you're brave - i don't do snakes!
I literally got the heebie-jeebies when I saw that picture (that is a full body shudder in case you were wondering :-) All I can say is YUCK!
I have to agree, I wouldn't have come back to get a picture. I can only imagine the chills that must have crawled down your spine!!
Yuck!
Did you freak? haha, at least he's little
Post a Comment