Friday, November 20, 2009

#20

I'm grateful for books. Especially the kind you can't put down until you finish. Those are the best! People should warn me, though, because I stayed up way to late reading all of "The Hunger Games" yesterday. I also recently read Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. It was very interesting. But now I'm out of books on my list. Anyone have any good book suggestions for me?

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I bought one at Crawley's last week for $2 called, "When mother was eleven foot four." It was just a short, Christmas memoir, but I really enjoyed it. (And by short, I mean I read it in one afternoon).

I don't know if you like memoirs (I do) but I also really enjoyed Nicholas Sparks, "Two Weeks with my Brother."

Julie said...

I just finished this series called "The Uglies," by Scott Westerfield. I thought it was pretty good.
Hunger Games is on my to-read list, so I'm glad to hear you liked it.
I am also thankful for books - I always stay up reading much later than I should!

Brooke said...

Just in case you didn't know, the 2nd book of "The Hunger Games" trilogy is out. It's called "Catching Fire." It will also keep you up ALL night and leave you upset that you have to wait for the 3rd one.