This has been one of the best months I have had in a long time. It is hard to feel anything but happy when you are constantly thinking of something you are grateful for. I have SO many goods things in my life and by the end of the month, I had a hard time listing only one thing each day.
But I think I saved the best one for last... Today I am grateful for the coming addition to our family. That's right! We are expecting Baby #2 on May 9, 2010!! So we are at 17 weeks already! Things are going well and everything looks good!
5 comments:
YAY!! Good for you guys! How fun! I can't believe you have kept it a secret for 17 weeks! I am IMPRESSED! When I was pregnant with Jack I was bursting at the seams an hour after peeing on the stick!
Holy cow!!! Congrats!!! I can't believe you've kept it a secret for so long...you are good! I'm so excited for you and hope this pregnancy continues to go well for you. Can't wait to find out if its a girl or boy. Good luck with everything!!!
Congratulations! I hope you have a great pregnancy and feel wonderful!
Why am I always te last to find out?? LOL! I can't believe baby #2 already! You guys are awesome and make such wonderful parents!!! Emma is lucky to be getting a little sibling so soon.
Congrats! I'm on the phone with you and I have nothing else to say! :)
Post a Comment