Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I remember when...

...naptime used to be a simple matter of laying Emma down with her blanket and her pacifier. Sometimes it is still like that, but now that she can stand she makes it clear when she doesn't feel like taking a nap.
Her look of defiance-

Is often followed by despair-

And then I find her asleep in some kind of attempted escape position-


I can't WAIT until she learns to crawl OUT of her crib.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Naps are ALWAYS fun! Good luck!

Johnson Family said...

I still struggle getting Justus to take a nap. He is a very stubborn little boy. He even managed to climb out or rather fall out of his crib once. You gotta love kids! Oh, and Emma is super cute!

Connie said...

That is just adorable!! Aren't they so fun? I remember my kids doing that, especially Logan ;}