Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Jared's Birthday
On Superbowl Sunday, we drove the Pocatello for the afternoon so Jared could watch the Superbowl with his Dad and brothers(way more fun than watching it with me). It was the day before his birthday, so he jokingly asked his mom to make him a cool cake like she used to when they were kids. When she asked what kind, he told her he wanted a cake of Patrick off of Sponge-Bob. His sister Mandee and his mom spent a lot of time decorating this cake just for him. They are really sweet and Jared was impressed with Mandee's skills. Oh, and guess who didn't have to make a cake? Yep, I was pretty happy, too! Thanks, Mandee and Kendra!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is hilarious...I think I need to get to know Jared better b/c I didn't know he ws so humorous!!!
That is an awesome cake. Great job Mandee and Kendra! It's so funny that that is who Jared wanted on it. Love it!
They DID do an awesome job on that cake. Lots of hidden talents in that family ;-)
Post a Comment