This weekend all of my siblings were able to get together for the weekend. It was my parents' 30th Wedding Anniversary so we swam, had a waterfight, played lots of games, ate good food, stayed up way too late every night, and went to my Grandpa's ranch in Medicine Lodge. It wasn't as hot as we thought it would be, and Grandma and Grandpa got to come, too! Sunday was my cousin Wade's farewell in Howe, so we were glad we got to be there for that. My mom bought all of the grandkids fun matching pajamas, so we had to get a picture!

Jackson, Heidi, Emma, Aubrey & Madelyn


Emma's favorite way to hug her sister- dog pile style!
6 comments:
How cute. Emma and Madi's are my favorite I love Belle! Lol
So much fun. I'm glad you got to spend time with your family and celebrate your parents wedding anniversary. I'm jealous you went to Medicine Lodge. I haven't been there in over 10 years.
Look like they had a great time!! I can't believe how big Madi is. It's so crazy how fast they grow!! Glad you guys had so much fun. Enjoy them while it lasts ;-)
I love the matching princess jammies! Your girls are growing so much! Maddie (that was my vote on the spelling) looks like she is as big as Sophie! Cute, cute!
I always loved going to Grandma and Grandpa's...looks like lots of fun!
I love all of the pictures. SO cute! I am also jealous that you got to go to medicine lodge. But what a great way to celebrate your parent's 30th wedding anniversary.
Post a Comment