Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sisters: 3 months and 17 months

Can't believe they are getting so old! Thought I better document a couple of things I want to remember...

Madelyn loves:
-Mom and Dad.
-Trying to talk.
-Her sister. She lights up when Emma is around. See that smile?
Emma loves:
-Her sister. She used to just take Maddie's pacifier away, now one of her favorite things to do is to give it to her. It is sweet.
-Her cowboy boots. When I say, "Go find your shoes," she brings me her boots. These boots have been through all of the cousins on Jared's side of the family. Pretty cute, huh?
-Balls. Right now, she especially loves her basketball. She is pretty good with it, too.
-Swimming. We did swimming lessons the first part of June and my friend Linda Lee has a pool at her apartment complex that we go swim at with her. This week, I even took Maddie!
-Kissing her sister. ALL the time. It is really adorable.
-Popsicles/ice cream truck.
-Blowing kisses. To everyone we see. She is a people person.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Who doesn't love ice cream? Not any of us Callister girls.