Monday, December 6, 2010

Loves Lately

Some of the favorite things around our house lately...

Our Christmas tree!! We turn off the house lights and sit next to it every night. Jared cut this one down for us when we were in Howe for Thanksgiving. It is a cedar, and smells SOOO good!

Bathtime! Maddie sits up really well now so she sits up in the bath, too. The girls play really well together in the tub and I LOVE listening/watching them play.


Playing in the snow!!

http://www.mypyramid.gov. Best "diet" ever. It makes eating right pretty simple, even for your kids. I'm loving it and it is helping us a lot.


Crafts. Not usually my thing, but I'm enjoying doing a few things here and there. I made this box in woodshop in 8th grade. I re-painted in and covered the lid with batting and material to match the girls' room. I'm also workng on a quiet book to give Emma for Christmas. I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. ;)

P90X. Best/hardest workout I've ever done. Jared and I have been doing this together every morning. And no, my arms don't look like that. Yet. ;)


Bountiful Baskets. We got it on Saturday and these for the fruits and vegetables that I couldn't FIT into my fridge. They gave you a small round laundry basket full of vegetables and a basket full of fruit. So good!

Shutterfly. I have been making Christmas cards, calendars and photo books. They are turning out very cute!

These two pictures. I forgot that we even had them on our memory card and I re-discovered them the other day. We took these just before Halloween at a Pumpkin Festival they had in Kimberly.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Truth be told: the BEST Christmas trees are found in Howe. To save time and money, we've had our artifial tree that was a Big Lots special several years ago. But oh how I miss the smell of a fresh tree in our home.

Brittany said...

Cute family pic! I am still trying to figure out how you have time to do all that stuff! I really hope I get to see you soon!