Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Splurged a little

And got some pictures taken of the girls for Easter by my friend Jenny at Jenny Esterbrook Photography! Here are a few of the ones I love most. Do you have any favorites?










6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Love, love, love the first one of Maddie and the bottom dancing Emma pic. But they are all so cute! How fun and I love their dresses!

Megan said...

adorable pics!

Catherine said...

I love them all. It's fun to spend extra money once in a while to have some timeless like pictures that you'll never regret having.

And that stay-at-home mom list is hilarious! When friends have found that I'm not teaching preschool next year because I just want to enjoy my own kids while they're young, I've heard, "Oh, that's nice you can afford to do that...I HAVE to work..." That may be true, but knowing you're a Dave Rasmsey fan like me, you would probably agree that if you cut expenses and just keep life simple, you can still set aside money each month for long term savings, family trips, etc. I am amazed at how I don't miss salon visits, cable tv, name brand clothing, and other extra expenses because I enjoy the freedom of being debt free SO MUCH!

Karen said...

Too many cute ones to pick from. I love the ones that show an older sibling showing love to their younger one though. Things to remind them of in the future.

Ben and Linda Lee said...

Those are so cute!!!! They are getting so big. So glad that you took them. Can't wait to see you all.

Hannah said...

I LOVE them! The girls are so adorable! The backgrounds are beautiful too- your firend does a really nice job! I want the wallpaper in that last picture! (although I know Chris would hate it!)