Maybe I should be grateful we have a small ward. I had to cut potatoes for our ward's campout last year, but I don't remember it being that big of a deal.
I should probably go knock on wood though, because this year's campout is in a couple of weeks and I haven't heard anything about menu plans yet. Which means they won't plan until the last minute. Which means I will probably get stuck doing something. ;)
Hopefully not 600 eggs, but at least now I know who to call for help!
1 comment:
Maybe I should be grateful we have a small ward. I had to cut potatoes for our ward's campout last year, but I don't remember it being that big of a deal.
I should probably go knock on wood though, because this year's campout is in a couple of weeks and I haven't heard anything about menu plans yet. Which means they won't plan until the last minute. Which means I will probably get stuck doing something. ;)
Hopefully not 600 eggs, but at least now I know who to call for help!
Post a Comment