Friday, June 10, 2011

Official Announcement

Now that Jared has given notice at his current job and has officially accepted his new job, we wanted to let you all know we are moving to Pocatello! We will be moving the 1st of July. We are going to really miss our friends here, but we are so excited for this new change in our lives!

We are going to rent our house here, so if you can help us spread the word, we would really appreciate it!

3 bedrooms
1600 sq. ft.
Large, fenced yard w/ garden space & mature shade trees
2 Family Rooms
Gas Heat
Appliances: Oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal, refrigerator
Washer/Dryer Hook-ups
Large laundry room w/food storage space
Pets Negotiable
$875/month + $800 deposit



2 comments:

Heather said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! I hope all goes well with the move and renting your house.

taylorfamily83316 said...

You probably don't remember me, I use to work with Jared and I left a little over a year ago to stay at home with my little girls. But, I wanted to let you know that you will be missed! It will be nicer for you to be nearer to family and I am happy about the new job and opportunities for Jared and you family! Congratulations on your upcoming addition as well! take care! Christina Taylor