
Took this in my first moments home alone with all 3 kids... I wasn't sure how that would go, but Emma and Madelyn just wanted to hold him so we figured out a way for them to hold him at the same time. They are so sweet with him and he doesn't even seem to notice, just sleeps through it.
Emma named Briggs. She made it pretty easy for us. I guess we should have just asked her a while ago! And she likes to call him "Bigs"- I think that is a nickname that will stick. :)
4 comments:
Love the name! Congrats you guys on your handsome little boy!
Congrats on making it through your first day alone...I'm not looking forward to that!
I'm glad Emma knew what her brother's name should be. That is a sweet picture of all 3 kids. Hope you are doing well and recovering quickly.
Congratulations! Such sweet pictures and story about his name!
Post a Comment