Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blessing Day

Jared blessed Briggs today, and it was beautiful. His blessing was perfectly suited to him, confirming so many thoughts and feelings that I have felt about him in just the short time that he has been in our lives. What I also enjoyed were some of the additional words about Briggs that I didn't know about him yet. Amazing how well Heavenly Father knows and loves each one of His children individually, and finds ways to give us the blessings specific to us.

I also love watching the men in our family walk up and take such a tiny infant in their arms. There were 13 men in the circle today! I think my children are so lucky to have so much love and support from their family. And we feel lucky to have so much support in raising them. I can't imagine what we'd do without them.

And feeding 37 people this afternoon? Actually a lot of fun! :) Thanks, everyone for such a great day!!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

he is so cute! I can't wait to meet him...hopefully sooner than later!