We were drawing pictures of things we are thankful for on the magnadoodle the other day. One of my favorites that Emma drew that she was grateful for "jumping".
When Maddie says a prayer by herself, she always says, "Heavenly Father, thank you Emma, Amen." So sweet.
My list(in no particular order):
Jared
Emma
Madelyn
Briggs
Living close to our families
Health
Jared's job
A warm home
Great friends
Playing games with the girls
A full night's sleep
The neighborhood we live in
Crockpot
Stars
Baby smiles
Dishwasher
Mint.com
Scriptures
Sunshine
Emma's singing
Hot water
Mary Kay business
Washer/Dryer
Sunrises/Sunsets
Laughter
Emma being potty-trained
How much the kids love each other
All things Christmas! Nativity, trees, lights, buying presents...
Phone calls from friends
Being caught up on laundry
A big yard
Maddie's grin
Our primary class
Listening to Emma and Maddie pray
Hugs/kisses from the kids
Wow, I could go on and on! Let's just say I am BLESSED. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
(And how could I not be thankful for these cute little faces?)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big Briggs is!!! I am so sad that I never got to see him little! We have got to get together! I miss you!
Post a Comment