
Jared had to go to Boise for a couple of days so the kids and I went to Howe to visit my parents and little brother. I LOVE it. I know that it will always be "home" to me and it feels good to be there with my family, but there is so much more than that. The fresh air, open fields, silence, beautiful sunsets/sunrises, blue skies, snow-capped mountains and warm sunshine completely rejuvenate me.
And the people! They are like family. With very little notice, TEN women dropped everything to help me with a project while I was there. Most of the people in Howe have helped raise me in some way or another and I know they would do anything for me.
I'm so glad I get to have my children experience Howe, and hope they grow to love it as I do.

1 comment:
I have such a deep love for that sweet little town, too. Some of my favorite memories are visiting the farm and seeing Grandpa, Grandma, and some of the best cousins I could EVER ask for!
I'm glad you were able to spend some time in Howe. Love you!
Post a Comment