Briggs has been scooting and rolling to get where he wants to go, but today he officially started crawling. He now has 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on bottom.
Last night both girls fell asleep by 6 PM, and since Jared was on High Adventure, Briggs and I got some fun time together. He is so sweet and so funny. He loves to tease me, and giggled the whole time we were playing. When he got really tired, he would put his forehead against mine and shake his head back and forth. After a while I put him in front of the mirror and he did the same thing to his little buddy in the mirror. He forehead was red by the time he went to bed from rubbing it so much.
It was just a perfect, quiet night with my little buddy, and I'm grateful that I was able to spend that time with him.


No comments:
Post a Comment