These people. They make my world go 'round. Each one of them makes me better in different ways. I have learned so many things from each of them... these are just the biggest things right now...
From Briggs, I learn how to enjoy the little things. Seriously, the sparkly piece of glitter on the floor or tiniest blade of grass, he notices and appreciates the small, often over-looked blessings in my life.
From Emma, I have learned to let my heart/feelings guide me more. I spend way too much time trying to analyze every decision I make, but she is in tune with her emotions and the emotions around her to make things better. She has figured out how to manipulate those emotions(through song, laughter or hugs) and can brighten anyone's day.
From Maddie, I have learned to appreciate and love nature and animals more. The world around us is AMAZING. Heavenly Father has blessed us with so much, and I'm grateful for my sassy little redhead who always has time to stop and smell the flowers and pet dogs, horses, cats and much more.
From Jared, I have learned the value of hard work. I grew up working pretty hard on the farm, but didn't necessarily appreciate what I was doing at the time. Jared has taught me how fulfilling doing a project from start to finish is. The work he has put into our home, yard, his job, his career, and himself are impressive and are yielding big results for him. I want to learn to love hard work like he does.
No comments:
Post a Comment