Look! Another picture.
My Dr. moved to Boise this month, so my appointment last week was with my new Dr. He seems great and everyone in my ward/neighborhood love him, so hopefully it will work out. And since he lives only a street away, he said, "You know where I live- call me anytime!" It was very sweet and reassuring..
I have always thought it is funny when (for the last four pregnancies), they have taken my blood pressure and said, "Blood pressure looks great!!" Because it is literally a heart-racing, rushed, stressful event to get to an appointment on time EVERY single time. So when she told me how high it was and then asked if I was stressed, I thought it was funny. Umm... yes. It is 9:15 and I've already walked 3 miles, walked the dog, fed the dog, showered and gotten ready, all of my children are dressed in clean clothes, hair done, backpacks packed, breakfast eaten, girls dropped off at pre-school, Briggs was with me, and I was at my first appointment with my new Dr. at 30 weeks. Stressed is a good word to describe how that morning was. Did I mention all 3 kids chose that day to sleep in and I had to wake them ALL up?
But I should probably get my blood pressure taken again to make sure everything is really ok, I know a couple of nurses, so I'll do that. Soon.
The weather is finally beautiful. I don't mind the afternoon thunderstorms, that is one of the things I love about springtime, too. We don't even have to wear jackets on our morning walks now! It is awesome. We have seen some AMAZING sun rises. I tried to capture one the other morning, and it my cell phone didn't come close to doing it justice...
These walks are SO SO SO good for me, and have made all the difference for me this pregnancy. Thanks, Natali, for keeping me motivated and going rain, snow or shine!!


No comments:
Post a Comment