Sarah is a huge horse lover, too! We might have to check that one out. With the big kids having received SUCH a wide variety of toys through the years and my love of less clutter, I struggle thinking of what Santa, mommy/daddy, and grandparents could bring this year. I want simple, imaginative, and not a ton of pieces (ie: legos are NOT my best friend, but Jonny loves them). haha
Some of our favorite gifts from grandparents are zoo passes or children's museum passes because it provides hours of fun family time without clutter around our house. yay!
1 comment:
Sarah is a huge horse lover, too! We might have to check that one out. With the big kids having received SUCH a wide variety of toys through the years and my love of less clutter, I struggle thinking of what Santa, mommy/daddy, and grandparents could bring this year. I want simple, imaginative, and not a ton of pieces (ie: legos are NOT my best friend, but Jonny loves them). haha
Some of our favorite gifts from grandparents are zoo passes or children's museum passes because it provides hours of fun family time without clutter around our house. yay!
Post a Comment