Wednesday, May 14, 2014

T-ball with Emma

It is very clear watching the girls play on the same team for the last time (it is a "pre- school" age team), that they aren't really the same level. Emma has come a long way since last year.

Emma can focus on the game very well, and knows where to be and when to be there.

She had developed some great form when batting, and usually gets a good hit off a pitch at least once a game.

The biggest difference I've noticed in Emma is her increased awareness of timing and direction of where the ball will go. She fields the majority of the balls on this team.

So fun watching this girl grow in confidence!
Emma coming out of a group of kids diving on the ball with the ball in her hand.

Kind of hard to see, but Emma is getting ready to throw the ball to 1st(to Maddie, incidentally).

I was on 2nd helping coach the kids around and got some pictures while I was there!

Winding up.

The swing.

No comments: