50) I am grateful for books. I love watching my kids just soak it up. I love to read myself and getting lost in them.
51) I am grateful for missionary work. I was able to go on a couple of visits tonight and could feel the Lord working through me.
52) I am grateful for dance parties. They are pretty much one of my favorite things ever. And dance parties with cousins? Yes, please!
53) I am grateful for traditions. the best things in my life are memory filled and with my family. Holidays mean lots of traditions. They also mean extra family time. I love it! We got our Christmas tree Thanksgiving morning and had a blast!
54) I am grateful for cuddles with my kids. We have been battling a little flu bug and the result was an entire day of cuddling and napping with Anderson. Bummer that he's sick, but moments I wouldn't trade for anything!
55) I am grateful for the gospel. What a wonderful gift from a loving Heavenly Father! I can't think of anything better to give my children, either.
56) I am grateful for hard things. They make me stretch and grow and develop in ways that I never imagined I could.






No comments:
Post a Comment