Sunday, February 22, 2015

Valentine's

We were still fighting some coughs at the beginning of the week, so it was a quiet few days. 

Maddie and Briggs like to compare foot size.  They are almost the same!  Maddie's are a tiny bit longer, Briggs has her in width for sure.

Anderson suddenly seems to have switched from a baby to a toddler.  He is more willing to just hang out.  The other night he climbed up on my bed next to me and fell asleep.  


This was a little love survey about Briggs for his Valentine's party at pre-school.  I thought it was cute.

The girls really wanted to make these butterfly valentine's this year.  They took the coloring and decorating very seriously.  No two butterflies were exactly the same, that's for sure.

At the park, Anderson really wants to be independent.  He thinks it is funny to hide from me.  I don't think it is as funny.

Briggs sitting on the top of a huge boulder.  He didn't stop smiling like this the whole time we were at the park.

Maddie had to play "king of the mountain" with Briggs.  Luckily she doesn't really know how to play it yet.  Also, I love her fashion choices.  Always so unique.

Emma made a friend at the park and I barely saw her the whole time we were there.  She is growing up so fast!

Briggs was so thrilled to be at the park.  Pure joy.



Emma was invited to FIVE birthday parties from Thursday-Saturday the weekend of Valentine's.  It was CRAZY.  She made it to 4 of them.  During one of them, I stayed with the other kids since it was at Outer Limits, and we played arcade games and ordered a pizza.  It was fun.




I told her to put her game face on.  She took it very seriously.

The kids enjoyed all the notes they were able to make for each other, their friends, their school teachers, and their primary teachers.  I'm so grateful for so many good people in our lives.  Emma said that Valentine's Day is her favorite holiday.

We have been memorizing the 2nd Article of Faith in primary.  Thought it was cute that Emma was trying to write it down by sounding it out.

Paige was a good sport and rolled our kids in burritos.


Jared is amazing and built these trophy stands for me to use as awards at the pinewood derby.

No comments: