Super Cute! What a fun mother/daughter activity!
I love it! I would have done it too!!!
Painting toe nails is the best. Aubree likes hers redone every week!!!
So cute! Great job on those tiny toe nails. They can be tough sometimes :-)
I love little painted toes. Super cute.
I can't wait until my Emma has toe nails that are big enough to paint! So cute.
I'm so happy we were able to hang out this weekend, Mel! I loved meeting Emma for the first time and falling in love with her big smile. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Super Cute! What a fun mother/daughter activity!
I love it! I would have done it too!!!
Painting toe nails is the best. Aubree likes hers redone every week!!!
So cute! Great job on those tiny toe nails. They can be tough sometimes :-)
I love little painted toes. Super cute.
I can't wait until my Emma has toe nails that are big enough to paint! So cute.
I'm so happy we were able to hang out this weekend, Mel! I loved meeting Emma for the first time and falling in love with her big smile. :)
Post a Comment