Cute pictures. My mother-in-law is a MN Twins fan and just may get our little girl a twins outfit. I know she would if she knew Emma had one!
Oh my goodness, Emma is just adorable! I love the Yankee attire...start 'em young is what I say!
As cute as the headband and bow are on Emma, she was BORN to wear that cool Yankee hat! lol I love it!
She is such a cutie! I love the yankees onsie. I think she looks so much like you Melody. What a doll!
Emma is sooo adorable, and so is your blog!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute pictures. My mother-in-law is a MN Twins fan and just may get our little girl a twins outfit. I know she would if she knew Emma had one!
Oh my goodness, Emma is just adorable! I love the Yankee attire...start 'em young is what I say!
As cute as the headband and bow are on Emma, she was BORN to wear that cool Yankee hat! lol I love it!
She is such a cutie! I love the yankees onsie. I think she looks so much like you Melody. What a doll!
Emma is sooo adorable, and so is your blog!
Post a Comment