Tuesday, July 14, 2009
One of those funny little quirks
Today was a fussy day. I filled in at work again for most of the day, and we(Emma comes with me when I go) survived, but it was a little bit of a struggle. We made it home, but the hardest time of the day lately has been around 6 p.m. Today was particularly challenging. I seriously tried every position she likes, and we bounced and swung, everything. Jared tried, too, but nothing seemed to work. We finally remembered how much she LOVES being outside, so we set her in her carseat in the doorway so she could be "outside", and waited to see what would happen.
She finally settled down!
And wouldn't you know?
Sound asleep!! Yay! Just one of her little quirks, I guess!
And the happy girl we love so much after that much needed nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so cute! Sometimes you never know what will make them happy do you!
I used to watch my nephew who loved to be in his carseat atop the dryer while it was running. Calmed him down every time. Whatever works!! Emma is so adorable. She looks like she has grown so much since we saw you last.
That is so cute!!! It's always the most random things that seem to do the trick. By the way, you are a super mom!!! I tried working from home when Aubree was a baby. It was so hard to multitask. I truly admire those who can do it. I know I can't.
Kids are so funny! I love when you find out little quirks about your kids...it just makes you smile and laugh :)
What a fabulous idea!
Post a Comment