Friday, September 4, 2009

Cute and funny

My sister-in-law Julie took a couple of really sweet pictures of Emma with her cousins, Heidi and Jackson and with my mom a few weeks ago. Why can you never get 3 kids to all look at the camera?



And this hilarious picture of Emma and Heidi... "I didn't do it!!"

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

That last picture is HILARIOUS!!

Karen said...

So cute! We had pictures taken of all the cousins on my side of the family a while ago, it was so funny to try to get them all to look and smile at the camera at the same time. It's great to look at those and laugh because that's how living with kids really is!

Noelle said...

I LOVE that picture of Emma and Heidi...how hilarious!

Catherine said...

When I first saw that last one on Julie's blog, I just about fell off my chair laughing! I thought about you this weekend and how you guys did in the race. I hope it went great. I can't wait to hear about it, Mel!

PS) We hung out with Zane and Julie this weekend. We love those guys! We talked about what a cute mommy you are and how Emma gets both her fiesty side and sweet side from YOU. hehe ;)

Brittany said...

Oh I love the pic of Heidi and Emma...priceless. Yes we need to get together soon. You need to come see my HOUSE! You coming to the fair at all??? Love your face!

Brooke said...

Such cute kids! LOVE the "I didn't do it" pic! It is priceless!

Anne and Wayne said...

Your mom has really cute grandkids--as if you didn't know. If anyone wants to see all of mine (and of course they are cute, too), you can find them by going into Karen's blog site, and then, on her list of friends, going to "Lotts." That is Janae's fine work.