Thursday, September 24, 2009

I love fall


Never thought I had a favorite season. Normally I just enjoy every new season as it comes along. But today I walked out my front door and stood there for a minute and thought, "I LOVE fall!" It is the best! I can just open up all my windows and it is the perfect temperature for the day. I love taking in a deep breath of fall air. I don't have to water my lawn as much, or mow it as much. I can bust out the hot chocolate some mornings, and wear a cute jacket/sweater if our walk is early enough. The colors are beautiful. My absolute favorite, though, is when there is a light breeze and all those leaves crackle. Love it. Love fall!


P.S. I promise that I will get all caught up blogging soon. I lost my cardreader so I'm behind.

1 comment:

Adam,Emily, Paisley, Hayden, and Landon said...

melody you describe fall perfectly! that is exactly how I feel... love it!
p.s. beautiful picture!