-She crawls now. She still has to be motivated to go somewhere, but when she crawls she is fast. She still would rather be on her feet than her hands and knees.
-She has four teeth- the bottom middle two and the two eyeteeth. The two middle teeth on the top are getting close.
-She is waving at everything and everyone. She is such a friendly little thing and it takes me forever to get through the grocery store because I always have a couple of people stop to talk to her and tell her how cute she is. She hams it up and give them her best "shy" smiles.
-Things in the hair department are a little difficult because she only leaves the headbands in if she doesn't realize they are there and she has been finding them all the time lately. But her hair is now long enough that I have to do something with it, so we have been experimenting with different things.
-She is pulling herself up on everything, and letting go for a several seconds to test the waters. She can walk along long objects, like couches and things pretty well. It is pretty cute to see such a tiny little person trying to walk around. We lowered her crib mattress to the lowest height out of necessity. She recently discovered her hippo toy that she can hold onto and push around and is really good at walking behind/next to it.
We love this little girl so much and her little grins and giggles just make my day!
5 comments:
She's so stinkin cute! I hope I get to see her and you very very soon! Merry Christmas to you and your little family.
Okay, either I missed it or I was totally not paying attention, are Emma and the next one only 15 months apart!? Holy Cow you are either very brave, or very fertile! :) Anna and Nathen are 17 months apart and let me tell you they are a handful. They like to double team me quite often. Anyway, I am very excited for you. I love reading your blog by the way. I love that you always take time to update it. I wish I was as good as you are :) I wish we were close enough to hang out. You guys were always fun to hang out with.
Goodness she is so cute! I can't believe we will be planning birthday parties pretty soon! Time has gone too quick!
Give it a month and she will be running!! Glad to hear everything is going well. We will keep you all in our prayers!!
she sure is a little cutie and the santa picture on your header makes me crack up because she sure can turn on the waterworks! You might have a drama queen on your hand!!!
So precious!!!
Post a Comment