We have been using Huggies since day 1 with Emma, but lately they seem to be leaking. She really has no bum, so I think that has a lot to do with the leakage. It is about time to buy some more diapers and I was just curious what other people have tried and liked. If you get a second, can you vote in the poll? Thanks!
6 comments:
Julie had the same problem. She uses Luvs now.
Gg
I love the Sams Club brand. We haven't had any leaks and both Gid and Hannah have super sensitive skin and they worked great!
I used Huggies when they were newborns and usually switched to Luvs when they got bigger. But I do not know if that will help with the no bum thing.
Hadley had the same problem :) She has actually been in Costco brand after she got out of the "newborn" size......we love them and they work great for us! Love that they save a few pennies too!
I've tried them all, and for the sake of price I buy the Target brand now. They are as close as I've found to Huggies at a cheaper price. I also really liked Luvs.
One thing I've noticed with my kids is that sometimes when the diapers suddenly start leaking a lot, they really just need a bigger size- regardless of what the side of the box says about weight.
Or you could try cloth diapers. :) But that probably won't help with the leaking issue.
If you are interested at all in cloth diapers, I have a friend who makes them. A link to her site is on my blog. I like Huggies and Pampers. Luvs leaked BAD for Ethan, but work okay for Emma. Good luck!
Post a Comment