Sunday, May 16, 2010

New to Nursery?


Emma was really struggling today and so for the last half hour or so of church I went into the nursery with her. They were sitting in a big circle doing singing time when we walked in. Emma was so cute and when we walked in she went and sat down next to the other kids, obviously very proud of herself for being so "big." All the kids got a little restless by the end of their singing time, so most of them were standing up, and Emma stood up too. Many of them were swaying a little bit on their feet as they sang along. While I was taking in the sweetness of watching 17 tiny little kids swaying and singing, I glanced over in time to see my personality-filled 15 month old bust out her booty dance and shimmy to I Am a Child of God. Hmmm... apparently she really pays attention when we watch Dancing With the Stars...

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

That is so funny! I love it!

Heather said...

Emma is so cute. We love Dancing with the Stars at our house too. I think Aubree learned all her dancing moves from that show because I know I don't dance around the house like that! Well maybe sometimes..ha...ha....

Brittany said...

She's so adorable!!!!