Monday, May 24, 2010

P90X... let the pain begin!


Jared and I are competing to lose some weight, Biggest Loser style(as in percentage of weight loss)! So far our little competition with each other has been the best motivation either of us has ever had to work out and eat better. We both HATE to lose.

We have had the P90X DVDs for over a year. We have both used them off and on. I personally have quite the love/hate relationship with them. Today was Day 1 of P90X for me. It hurt, it burned and I'm exhausted... and that is what I love about it.

Anyway, we have weekly weigh-ins every Wednesday morning. We both lost a few pounds last week, and not that I'm keeping track or anything, but I did lose a tenth of a percentage point more than Jared. :)

Now that I have told all of you I'm doing this, I'm hoping it will help keep me motivated! I will keep you updated as we go along!

8 comments:

Charlotte said...

Good for you guys. Is there a prize for the winner?

Mardi said...

I too have a love/hate relationship with P90X. I guess I ought to give it another chance. You've inspired me. :)

Johnson Family said...

That is awesome. I heard that P90X is quite the workout. Good luck!

Karen said...

Good luck to the both of you!

Unknown said...

good luck! I love and hate P90x too!! I sleep so good on the days that I do it. It totally wipes you out.

Ben and Linda Lee said...

Congrats!! Sounds like you are doing great! Keep it up!

Megan said...

so glad you found our blog! good luck with the workout-i'll do so fabulously! i lost the baby weight after #2 a lot faster - 2 just keeps you running a lot more! your girls are beautiful!

Megan said...

that would be great to get other blogs of the cousins! have them invite me at meganpope132@hotmail.com for any who want to. thanks!