By the way, friends without kids, I promise I don't mind calling you in my free time. In fact, I welcome any and all adult conversation. :) Just thought this was a fun article.
Well put! In fact, as I was trying to get two minutes of alone time to check my google reader to see who updated their blog, Emily comes into the room talking so fast I could barely understand her about her best friend and how they play mommy/daddy, and it's the silliest game ever...etc. Last night I took a warm bath for nearly an hour listening to my favorite uplifting music, since ALL 3 kids were asleep. Can I tell you how much I needed that? SOOO nice! Peace and quiet...a rare phrase around here...but sometimes it does happen. ;)
3 comments:
BAH HA HA! I love it. So true.
Well put! In fact, as I was trying to get two minutes of alone time to check my google reader to see who updated their blog, Emily comes into the room talking so fast I could barely understand her about her best friend and how they play mommy/daddy, and it's the silliest game ever...etc. Last night I took a warm bath for nearly an hour listening to my favorite uplifting music, since ALL 3 kids were asleep. Can I tell you how much I needed that? SOOO nice! Peace and quiet...a rare phrase around here...but sometimes it does happen. ;)
That made me laugh!!! Now I am going to "relax and enjoy" the rest of my day.
Post a Comment