Exactly now... I was holding you in my arms for the first time. It was only for a second, but when our eyes met I really did change. I felt so blessed! I remember thinking you were a little piece of Heaven. That you could see right into my soul. And you loved me anyway.Now you're 3! You bring me even more joy than you did in that moment, which I didn't think was possible. I love your smiles and giggles, the kisses and hugs you so willingly give me. I love how sweet and gentle you are with Briggs, and how silly and thoughtful you are with Maddie. Your singing, dancing, teasing and the funny things you say brighten my day.
I still feel overwhelmingly blessed when I look at you. I know you were sent to our family straight from Heaven. Thanks for loving me so unconditionally. I hope to be more like you someday.
Happy Birthday, Emma!!
1 comment:
So sweet. I love babies.
Post a Comment