Briggs turns 15 months old in a little less than a week!
Briggs LOVE, LOVE, LOVES riding the 4-wheeler. Rain or shine(or snow!), when we go to Jared's parents house, his dad bundles Briggs up and takes him on a ride. We had to go home, so Briggs' ride was cut short this day. He was devastated when we put him in the car. "Four-wheeler" was one of his first words.
Such a happy little guy. This is after breakfast, with banana and oatmeal smeared all over his tummy and face. It is no secret that he enjoys food! :)
He is obsessed with bananas. When we go to the store and I say, "What do we need?" He always replies, "BANANAS!" I used to slice them up so small but he grew too impatient for that. Now he eats them whole.
Haha, he was trying to unplug that cord and I busted him. See that innocent, cute face he busted out?
He found a marker that the girls left in the car, and figured out how to take the lid off. He thought it was fun.
He loves this toy. But he wants to ride it like a four-wheeler and gets stuck sometimes.
And, the most exciting! I apologize for the naked picture. This was his first time on the potty, around 13 months. I've been working on catching him for #2, and he has had several successes in the last month and a half. He has had 2 more successes this week, and told me on Sunday in the middle of sunday school that he needed to "poop!". I didn't get him there in time, but very excited that he understands.







No comments:
Post a Comment